Providing Quality Products with the Highest Integrity Standards in the Business
603 Manufacturing, an RF Logic company, opened for business in 1998. We are an awarded manufacturer of cable assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies. 603 Manufacturing is truly a diversified contract manufacturer, servicing the Defense, AeroSpace, Industrial, Medical & Commercial industries. We are committed to providing customers with the highest level of service and support as well as unsurpassed quality of products.
- Wire Harnesses
- RF Cables
- Potted Assembly
- Ribbon Cables
- Box Builds
- System Integrations
- Rack Panel Assemblies
- DIN Rail Assemblies
- Product Assembly
At 603 Manufacturing, we are experts at what we do! From engineering services, to program management, to production of complex projects, 603 Manufacturing is flexible, agile, and quick to respond to our customers’ needs. We recognize that every project is distinctive and we will work to find innovative and practical results to meet your requirements.
Our goal at 603 Manufacturing is to provide high quality, cost-effective manufacturing solutions in a time-efficient manner. Our facilities in Hudson, NH and our offshore manufacturing locations allow us to provide services ranging from prototypes to high volume production. In Hudson, the 603 team manages domestic manufacturing as well facilitating purchasing, program management, quality control, warehousing and shipping for both domestic and offshore projects.
Contact us using the form below. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you!
- Large array of tooling
- Quick-turn Military harnesses
- Temperature and Shock capabilities
- NASA 8739.X Approved
- Cables built to AS9100 Standards
- Decades of engineering and manufacturing experience
- Sensor cables
- Custom coil assemblies
- Custom cable and wiring termination
- RoHS Compliant
- High-flex cable assemblies
- ISO 9001:2008, UL, CSA Certified
- IPC-A-620 Trained Assemblers
- Certified test process and equipment
- Low-volume high-mix to production quantities
- Hot-stamping for wire marking
- 100% Continuity checked to ensure quality
- Wire harness production boards to provide high quality and repeatability
- UL 94V-0 rated compounds
- Custom in-house mold capabilities
- Semi-Automated mixing and dispensing equipment
- Wide to fine-pitch
- 100% Testing on all assemblies
- Four to 100 conductor assemblies
Military & Aircraft
Medical equipment & Procedures.
Commercial & consumer applications.
- Sourcing of enclosures, paint, and accessories
- Device Programming and final product configuration
- Inventory warehousing and direct ship-to-customer available
- On-site engineering and testing
- Prototype to production volumes
- Total system integration services
Rack Panel Assemblies
- Full documentation packages
- Low to high volume manufacturing
- Functional and environmental testing including
DIN Rail Assemblies
- Heat and Vibration testing available
- Custom modules including special circuits, relays, fuses and more
- Solutions that include sliding link terminal blocks in screw camp or spring connections
- Configured to order
- Full functionality testing
- Inventory management and stocking programs available
Allow our team of engineers and technicians to work with you as we guide your project from concept to completion. We will work with you to document your project through the manufacturing process.
Our experienced staff is here to guide your new product through the production process. Our design for manufacturability process, along with our extensive test and quality control departments work with you to make sure that new products are ready for production and to go to market.
Extensive engineering and planning, coupled with our procurement expertise, enable your product to easily be streamlined for manufacturing so nothing holds up the production process while keeping costs down.
In-house Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, RF Engineers, Manufacturing Process Engineers, CAD Drafting Services, Quality Engineering, as well as Logistics and Sourcing Experts.
Quick Turn Manufacturing
From order to completion in days rather than weeks after receipt of material.
Allow us to manufacture your project with components and parts that you provide – we provide the expertise so you receive finished goods on time with exceptional quality.
Kan Ban, MRP Share, Customer owned inventory programs, kitting programs, finished goods, stocking/shipping programs are all available at 603 Manufacturing.